Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Love and be Loved Card {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends,

Waffle Flower Crafts introduced their second release last week and joining the Waffle Flower family of products are 4 stamp sets and 4 die sets.  Each of these sets was thoughtfully designed and over the next few weeks, I will be sharing ideas for each of them.

Today, I am sharing a one layer card I created with the Loved Stamp Set.  Loved is a set filled with gorgeous and unique floral images that you can use to create your own floral cluster or bouquet.


I have a small confession to share, I have a bit of a black thumb when it comes to floral stamp sets- I just can't seem to get them to work for me.  I was delighted to find that the Loved stamp set was super simple to work with.  All the images just fit together beautifully.


To start, I created a card from a piece of rustic cream cardstock and stamped the sentiment in the center with black ink.  Next I stamped the large leaves in Old Gold ink and the Laurels in Field Greens ink.
I stamped the bow and larger flowers in Sweet Nectar and Butter Bar ink and finally filled in with a few of the smaller floral images.


I filled in a few open spots with clusters of the dot stamp- which I believe is supposed to be a flower center- but it works as a dot too.  I tried to keep it pretty loose and organic looking, but these images were so fun to stamp, it was hard to know when to stop!!!

Well that's all for me today!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Katie

Supplies:
Stamp set: Loved Stamp Set (Waffle Flower Crafts)
Card stock and envelope: Hollos Paper Crafts
Ink: Butter Bar, Field Greens (Hero Arts); Sweet Nectar, Old Gold (WPlus9); Black (Versafine)



9 comments:

  1. I had to stop by and say *again* how much I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and beautiful!!!...sigh...
    LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Your placement is perfect! I wish I was so good with my stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is sweet and lovely I like the color pallet you chose and of course the sentiment is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you have a black thumb when it comes to floral stamps!! This is so beautiful! The colours, the layout, everything! What a fabulous way to showcase such a gorgeous stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly! I thought this was actual printed stationery when I saw it on Pinterest. Just how to stop by and say how amazing it is. Really beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!