Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Have a Phonomenal Day {Avery Elle}

Hello friends!

I am on the Avery Elle blog today sharing an idea with you today to add a little dimension to your paper crafting. 3-D embellishments and elements can make a card extra special. With the Phonomenal stamp set, I fashioned a set of bamboo chopsticks using kabob skewers.


To make the chopsticks, I snipped off the tip of two bamboo skewers.  I used a nail file to smooth the cut ends of the bamboo skewers. I wrapped a small length of thin washi tape around the top of the skewers to add a decorative elements to the tiny chopsticks.


I stamped the images from the Phonomenal stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers. I die cut the images using the coordinating Phonomenal Elle-ments dies.  To ground the images, I blended some Distress Oxide ink onto a panel of watercolor paper, and I placed the bowl on a piece of patterned paper from The Happy Collection paper pad. I adhered all the Pho toppings to the bowl before placing and glueing the chopsticks to the card.  



Supplies: 

I hope this inspires you to find ways to incorporate a little dimension into you next paper project.  Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me! 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!