Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Tiki Stand Birthday Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I have a fun card to share today featuring Avery Elle's Market Stand stamp set.  I just love the Market Stand stamp set.  It features so many great images and accessories that make it truly versatile; plus it pairs so well with the all the adorable Peek-a-Boo animal sets.


I stamped the images with Avery Elle's dye ink and colored them with Copic Markers.  I die cut the images using the coordinating dies and arranged them on a panel that I colored using two shades of Distress Oxide inks (Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade).  


I framed the scene using the Reverse Pinked Elle-ments dies, which happens to be on sale right now in the Avery Elle store!  A speech bubble from the Peek-a-Boo Pets stamp set finishes off the card.

Supplies

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes please! I'll have one of those coconut drinks! what a fun scene with the chick bartender!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!