Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Floating Wishes {Avery Elle}

Hello friends!

I hope you had a lovely holiday weekend!  I wanted to stop in today to share a card using Avery Elle's new Floating Wishes stamp set.  I love these floaty, scripty sentiments and the shaped balloon images are super sweet. The sentiments have you covered with everything from hello to thanks and big celebrations!


I used the 'celebrate' sentiment in place of a balloon string and adhered the heart balloon to the top.  I added a couple more balloons to a blended ink background and finished the card with a few pink and yellow sequins.


Well that's it for me today, but be sure to float by the Avery Elle Design blog this week for even more inspiration using the Floating Wishes stamp set. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Katie

Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!