Friday, July 7, 2017

Modern Alpha Hi {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I hope you had a great holiday!  I took some extra time off around the forth which meant this week flew by, and it's Friday already!  I also had a long overdue Crafty Saturday outing with my best crafty girlfriends, and I made a ton of cards that I am so excited to share with you over the next several weeks!!!

First up is a card featuring Avery Elle's Modern Alpha stamp set and coordinating Elle-ments die, which is also being featured on the Avery Elle blog today.


I made this card by blending several shades of Distress Oxide ink onto a white notecard.  I spritzed the card with water to lift the ink.  Next I die cut a panel of white card stock with the Modern Alpha dies- they come arranged just like this right out of the package.  


I adhered the die cut panel to the card and stamped the H and I outline images through the die cut layer onto the note card using black ink.  As a final touch, I adhered a strip of black card stock to the bottom of the note card. 

Well, that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle team.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!