Monday, July 17, 2017

Introducing Hooray and Cutaway Alpha Dies {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends, 

I am so excited for Waffle Flower Craft's new release and I have a couple projects to share with you today featuring the Cutaway Alpha dies and the Hooray stamp set. 

First up, a card with the Cutaway Alpha dies.  I am such a fan of the Cutaway Alpha stamp set, so these dies are every bit as awesome as the stamps and so versatile.  


I used the dies to spell out my sentiment, holding them in place with washi tape as I ran them through my die cut machine.  I removed the letters and then mounted the panel on top of a piece of card stock that I had inked up with Distress Oxide Inks. I adhered the panel with foam tape and added a few star shaped sequins as a finishing touch.

Next up, I have a card featuring the Hooray stamp set illustrated by Helen Dardik.  This stamp set is fabulous for getting in some coloring practice.


For this card, I stamped nearly all the images from the stamp set onto a panel of white card stock with a Copic friendly ink. I colored everything in with Copic markers. I cut the edge of the panel with the Lacy Layers 5x7 dies.  The sentiment is also stamped and heat embossed on the smallest rectangle from the 5x7 stamp set.

I hope you are as excited as I am about these new products.  Everything previewed this week will be available for purchase in the Waffle Flower Crafts store on Thursday, July 20th!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!