Monday, April 10, 2017

My Creative Space {CardMaker Magazine Blog}

Hello friends,

I am on the CardMaker Magazine blog today sharing some pictures of my craft room.  I've got loads of pictures over there, but in the meantime, here's a sneak peek.


A few months ago, I made a big move and brought my craft room downstairs from a spare bedroom to a room that is located just off the kitchen.  I love my new space, as I am around my family more, but it was tricky figuring out how to fit all my existing stuff into a room that features a wall-long fireplace hearth and lacks a closet. 

I am planning to do a video of my new space in the coming weeks just as soon as I can get over a rather persistent case of laryngitis. :)

I hope you will stop by the CardMaker Magazine blog to take a look.

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fabulous space, Katie! It's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!