Friday, March 11, 2016

Totally Awesome Birthday Card {Avery Elle}

Hello again, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card I made featuring the Stoked stamp set and die.  I was so excited to see this set included in Avery Elle's new release because, let's face it, cards for boys can be tricky.  Stoked it the perfect mix of adventurous, cool, and cute- whether your kid is a rocker, a snowboarder or a skateboarder, Stoked has got you covered. All of the Avery Elle supplies I used on my card are linked below. 

I covered a card with the sapphire doodle star paper from the Everyday Collection patterned paper pad.  Next, I die cut a piece of gray card stock with one of the dies from the Custom Panel Elle-ments to create a skateboard ramp.



I stamped and die cut the skateboarder and word bubble, coloring in the boy with Copic Markers.  I adhered the die cuts to the card and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. 

Supplies: 

Well, that's it for me today. Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team. Have a wonderful weekend!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!