Friday, March 25, 2016

Magical Unicorn Birthday Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card I made featuring the Be A Unicorn stamp set.   Be a Unicorn is one of my favorites from this latest release, and since we attend lots of birthday parties for my daughter's friends- it's a set that will come in super handy!!  All the Avery Elle supplies used on this card are linked below. 

First, I stamped and die cut the unicorn with a light colored hybrid ink and colored it with Copic Markers. Next, I die cut white cardstock with the Pierced Cloud Ellements dies and created a rainbow road using Avery Elle's new Baker's Twine and some 1" score tape.  I stamped the sentiment with black ink and added the unicorn to the clouds with foam tape. I attached the cloud panel to a note card from the Caribbean Collection and added a few clear sequins as a finishing touch. 

Well, that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from the Avery Elle Design Team. 

1 comment:

  1. Super adorable! Love the twine rainbow, such a cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!