Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Magical Mason Jars {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends, 

I am popping in today to share a card I made using Waffle Flower Crafts Good Stuff stamp set and die along with the Magical stamp set.


I love the mason jar that Nina created for the Good Stuff stamp set.  One of my favorite thing to do with mason jars in real life- especially around the holidays- is build mason jar snow globes.  I decided to build one out of paper, stamps, ink and glitter. 


I stamped the jar on white card stock and stamped the trees and snowflakes.  I colored the jar lid with Copics and added glitter with Stickles. I adhered the jar to a kraft note card.  I die cut Magical using the Magical word die and stamped the remaining sentiment and swirls.  I love how this card is so simple but the jar has lots of glitter and detail. 

Well that's all for me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Katie


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, love the jar and the Magical...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!