Friday, August 21, 2015

Watercolor Peonies {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

Today, I am on the Avery Elle blog with a card featuring the beautifully illustrated Peonies stamp set, Peonies Elle-ments die and the Wonky stitches die


I stamped the peonies in versamark ink on watercolor paper before heat embossing the flowers and leaves with gold embossing powder.  Next, I watercolored the flowers and leaves using Distress Ink.  I also used Distress Ink to watercolor the vase. 


After die-cutting the watercolored images, I adhered them to a panel cut with the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments die.  I stamped the "thanks" sentiment and added a few sequins before adhering the stamped panel to a note card from the Sugar Collection

Well, that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from Jamie and the rest of the Avery Elle Design Team!

Thanks for dropping by!
Katie

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty!! Love it!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely and just amazing in its' colors - that bright blue bowl/dish for the blooms is a perfect foil for the beautiful color in your Peonies!! So impressed and pleased as punch about this card!! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!