Friday, February 20, 2015

Wool Done {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card I "Made with Love" using the Made with Love stamp set.  This knitting-themed set is filled with all kinds of punny goodness including "Darn It" and the hilarious "Knit Me Baby One More Time."  For my card, I decided to go with "Wool Done." 


I stamped the yarn balls on Fizz, Aquamarine, Raspberry and Mimosa card stock with Versamark ink and heat embossed the images using clear embossing powder.  I trimmed out the stamped images and before adhereing them to the white card stock panel, I inked and stamped the knitting needles with black ink.   The frame on the white card stock panel was created with the Finished Frame Elle-ments die.  

Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog to see even more inspiration from my talented teammates.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

2 comments:

  1. WOW - this card has so much color, brightness, texture and personality!! Love that it is punny and I think you have done a marvelous job with it!!! Have a delightful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!