Saturday, January 3, 2015

Introducing: Shower {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends,

Today, Nina is introducing a few more stamp sets on the Waffle Flower blog.  I had an opportunity to create a fun card using the Shower Stamp Set.


On a panel of white card stock, I stamped the tub in Hero Arts Pale Tomato ink.  Next, I stamped the bubbles in Hero Arts Bubble Gum ink.  I went back and stamped the heart in Pale Tomato ink inside a few if the bubbles. 


I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added a few round clear gems as a finishing accent.  I adhered the stamped panel to pink card stock and adhered it to a white card stock base. 

Be sure to stop by the Waffle Flower blog to check out the full reveal of this fun set and see even more inspiration from Nina and the rest of the Design Team. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

3 comments:

  1. What a super cute and sweet card!! Love the colors and the addition of gems among the bubbles - just so well done!! The hearts inside the bubbles is an added touch that made me smile!!! Have a good night and a great new year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!