Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Spooky Skeleton Treat Container {Halloween Week}


Hello friends,

Halloween Week is rolling on here on Stamping Lightly and today, I am sharing an oldie, but a goodie.  This project first appeared on the pages of Paper Crafts Magazine's September/October 2012 issue- it's still available here.


This is another idea for dressing up sweets and treats or even a small trinket and it couldn't be easier. I picked up a translucent take out box at Michaels and stamped the Skeleton face from Papertrey Ink's Halloween Sweets and Treats stamp set.  Stazon ink is a must for stamping on this slick surface.  I also placed my hand inside the box when I stamped to stabilize it.  I filled the box with crumpled white tissue paper so an extra spooky look.

I stamped the sentiment on an ordinary tag that I picked up from the office supply store and tied it to the handle along with some random bits of black and white ribbon.  I added a gray button to the tag as a finishing touch.

Well, that's it for me today!  Stop back tomorrow for a few more ideas for dressing up Halloween treats! 

Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!