Friday, October 17, 2014

Season's Greetings {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card I created using the Season's Greetings die


I trimmed a panel of Silver Fox card stock and stamped the birch tree image from Let it Snow with Avery Elle's Silver Fox and Pure White pigment ink.


I die cut Season's Greeting from some pretty gold card stock and I adhered it to the stamped panel. I attached the panel to a white card base.  Finally, I trimmed a rectangle of white card stock at an angle and adhered it over the stamped panel with foam tape. I just love the gold card stock against the gray background- it's subtle, but so pretty.

Well, that's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Katie



1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!