Friday, February 8, 2013

Project Life Share: The Seas

Hi all,

Popping in to share something a little different today.  You see, years and years ago, I really enjoyed scrapbooking. I mean loved it with every fiber of my being.  A few years back, I discovered stamping and cardmaking, I evolved, and scrapbooking sorta fell to the wayside. Now I still have all these pictures that I want to organize and preserve.... if only there was a way to combine the best of both worlds...

Enter Project Life.... I took a breath and decided to give this format a try.  Today I am sharing my very first   Project Life page.

dsc_0485

As someone who makes lots of cards these days, I really like working within the 2x3 and 4x6 pockets. I also love that I can create accents using my stamps.

dsc_0486

I used the Surf and Turf set from Paper Smooches stamps to accent my title card and another little accent card.  I thought the images worked well with the Nemo and Friends theme from Epcot. 

dsc_0488

I plan to audition Project Life as a solution by using it to document our trip to Disney World last year. I will be sharing my Project Life pages on my blog from time to time.  

So any advice for this PL newbie?  How do you combine stamping and scrapbooking?  Cardmakers, do you scrapbook?  Scrapbookers, do you make cards?  How do you combine your passions and find time for both?  I would love your thoughts! 

Well, thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

Katie


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Great photos and love your Paper Smooches scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this Project life page...very nice way you incorporated the stamps into the different parts.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!