Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bewitched

Good morning!

Halloween is just a few short days away and the excitement is palatable around here- along with the girls trying so hard to finalize their costume selections.  I wanted to share a card I made a few weeks ago that was inspired by one of the sketch challenges currently appearing in the September/October issue of Paper Crafts Magazine.


I stamped the images from Waltzingmouse Stamps on a piece of soft stone cardstock and added some ink to "ground" the images.  The window frame was made from PTI's block alpha die- cut twice.  I just trimmed around the die negatives and voila, instant window frame. This was attached to a card base that I covered with patterned paper from American Crafts.   I stamped the sentiment on a tag and finished the card off with a couple buttons. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope you have a fantastic day! 







2 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling, Katie! I love the circle diecut for this cute design! Love it! You did a s-BOO-tacular job!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!