Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Skipping Stones Sketch 142

Good morning!

Just popping in today to share a card I created for this week's sketch challenge at Skipping Stones Design,


For my card, I used Victoria Summer.  The patterned papers are from My Mind' Eye- The Sweetest Thing tangerine collection. 

Here is a look at this week's sketch by Amy Sheffer:


Does this sketch make you want to run to your crafty space and start creating?  If so, don't forget to link your take on this week's sketch to the Skipping Stones blog.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Katie

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and take on the sketch! Love the color combo. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the technique you shared and I used it on my card for SSD too.thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!