Monday, April 9, 2012

Heartsong 2- Released this week!

Good morning!

It's a very exciting week at Skipping Stones Design.  Not only is our supah fun, crazy loads of inspiring blog hop tomorrow, but we are also celebrating the release of Heartsong 2!!  This set was inspired by all the loveliness that is Heartsong with some additional images and sentiments that work perfectly with either set and lots of other occasions too.

In honor of this release, I created a little card to showcase our newest set:


I stamped the background with one of the images from Timeless Textures in Pear Tart Memento ink.  For the focal point, I stamped the leafy branch image from the set a few times and the bird on a branch in Lilac Posies Memento.  I stamped the sentiment in Rich Cocoa Memento ink and added a few gems from Hero Arts.  

The rose in the left corner was stamped and paper pieced from Lilac Posies and Pear Tart. The patterned paper that I used to draw my colors is Basic Grey- Cherry Limeaid collection- I think. 

Here is the set I used on my card today:


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope to see you back tomorrow for the blog hop!  Have a great week!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!