Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hangin' with my peeps

Hello!

Thanks so much for dropping in!  Just wanted to share a card I made based on Skipping Stones Sketch #122 designed by Dina Kowal and a cutie set called Chick Chat.


I paper pieced the Chick Trio with some patterned paper and nestled them in some grass to resemble those sugary, gooey marshmallow treats that will be inside many a basket in little less than a week.  All the patterned papers are from Doodlebug Designs.  I stamped the sentiment on a double ended banner die and scored to add some dimension.  A few die cut clouds and buttons added the finishing touch. 

Here is another look at Dina's sketch: 


And the set I used this week: 


Love this set so much- especially the bar code and "Not Cheap" sentiment.  It made me LOL because it's so true!!! 

Now it's you turn to link up your take on the sketch!  Head over to the Skipping Stones Designs blog for all the deets.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Katie

4 comments:

  1. This is so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the fun colors and cute stamps you used! What a fun set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors Katie. Darling card!! I hope you have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!