Thursday, December 10, 2020

Avery Elle Winter 2020 Release and Blog Hop!

Hello friends, 

I am so excited to share my first projects from Avery Elle's Winter 2020 Release.  I have two cards to share with you today featuring the beautiful Sending Flowers stamp set.  

For my first card, I stamped a background using all of the floral images. I stamped the flowers in Versamark ink before heat embossing the images with Rose Gold embossing powder. I colored in the flowers with Copic markers.  I die cut the stamped panel with the Wonky Stitches die and adhered it to a silver note card. I stamped the sentiment, also embossed in Rose Gold, onto a strip of white card stock. I attached the sentiment to the note card with foam tape and a few clear sequins add a finishing touch. 


For my next card, I stamped, embossed, colored and die cut all the flower images and arranged them around the Quilted Frame Elle-ments die. I stamped and embossed the sentiment in the oval of the Quilted Frame die and added a few clear droplets as a finishing touch. 


Supplies: 
Sending Flowers Clear Stamps
Die: Sending Flowers Elle-ments

To view Avery Elle's newest release, visit the New section of the Avery Elle shop. Everything is available for purchase right now! The Avery Elle Design Team will be showcasing inspiration and ideas using the new sets today in a fun blog hop. The list of participating designers is below. 


To celebrate our Winter 2020 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a stamp set of their choice to 3 winners.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  You have until midnight Sunday, December 13, 2020 to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, December 14.

Thanks for stopping by! Good luck!

Katie

12 comments:

  1. oh wow, stunning! I love them, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these soft dainty florals on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pretty floral designs and the soft colors you used! Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such soft and beautiful colors!! Love your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWOON!! Such BEAUTIFUL Cards!! That First one reminds me of Vintage Fabric with the SWEET Floral Design!! I also LOVE the Quilted background on your second Card with the Framed Floral Framing the Sentiment!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are gorgeous! So many options with even a smaller stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card! Very delicate looking

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely card idea using this stamp

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the South colors you used on these cards -beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your use of texture by using the quilted frame element. It adds so much to your card. I’m so impressed with your cards. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your second card- lovely quilt frame and the flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!