Tuesday, December 29, 2020

All My Kisses {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

Christmas is still fresh in my mind, but I love that we are shifting into Valentine's mode. Valentine's Day is my most favorite of all the holidays for paper crafting! Bring on all the hearts, doilies, and all the delicious shades of reds and pinks. I am here for it! I am kicking off my Valentine's Day crafting with a card featuring Avery Elle's All My Kisses stamp set and the XOXO Elle-ments die. 


I die cut the XOXO Elle-ments die from a panel of white card stock three times. I adhered the die cut panel to a piece of water color card stock blended with Distress Oxide Inks and spattered with white paint. 

I stamped, colored and die cut the adorable puppy. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of black card stock with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I adhered the puppy and the sentiment to the card. As a finishing touch, I added the three tiny hearts. I die cut the hearts from red card stock and added a layer of glossy accents to the die cuts for added dimension. 

Supplies: 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!