Friday, January 3, 2020

A Bright and Beautiful Day {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

Happy Friday and Happy New Year! I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card bearing best wishes for a BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL day featuring the new Cloud Mat Elle-ments die. 

I have so much love for this die. Clouds make the BEST backgrounds for cards. For my card, I blended Distress Ink onto a panel of water color card stock in rainbow colors. Next I die-cut the panel using the Cloud Mat die. I set aside the rainbow background for used on another card and preserved the cloud die cuts.  


I die cut a panel of white card stock using the same Cloud Mat die and then carefully in-laid the clouds. I paired this background with the Simply Said: Bright Clear Stamps and Coordinating Elle-ments dies. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiments using Avery Elle's Rose Gold metallic Embossing Powder to enhance the card's rosy glow.


Supplies: 

That's all for me today. I hope that this card makes your day a little brighter!  
Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!