Thursday, January 23, 2020

A Wheelie Great Birthday {Avery Elle}

Hello!

Katie here with a little Wheelie Great inspiration to share with you today. The images in Avery Elle's Wheelie Great are so sweet. I love all the accessories and different elements that can be added to the bicycling bunny.


I stamped the bunny, mouse, flowers and cake image onto white card stock and colored the images with Copic markers. I die cut the images with the coordinating Wheelie Great Elle-ments dies. I also die cut a panel of white card stock with the Quilted Frame Elle-ments die. I blended the center oval with Distress Ink before adhering the images to the oval and attaching all the die cuts to an A-2 notecard.


I stamped the sentiment onto one of the narrow tags from the Party Tag Elle-ments die set. I adhered the tag to the card and added a light yellow button over the hole in the tag as a finishing touch. 

Supplies

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!