Friday, October 30, 2015

Oh What Fun! {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am up on the Avery Elle blog today with a fun card featuring the Snow Much Fun stamp set, Snow Much Fun Elle-ments dies and the Snow Caps Elle-ments dies.


How do cute critters have Snow Much Fun?  They have a big snowball fight, of course!!! To create this scene, I cut a piece of teal/green polka dot patterned paper from my stash to use as the background.  The patterned paper was trimmed to a bit smaller than an A2 card front so that a nice border would show.  Next I die cut the trees and snow drifts using the Snow Caps Elle-ments dies. 


I stamped and die cut the critters from the Snow Much Fun stamp set using the coordinating Elle-ments dies and colored them in with Copic Markers.  I stamped the sentiment on one of the snow drifts and started adhering the die cut pieces to the patterned paper.  To give the card a bit of dimension, the front snow drift was adhered to the panel using foam tape.  Once the scenery and animals were in place, I glued a few white mini pom-poms to the scene.  I thought they could serve as snowballs!  The completed panel was finally attached to a notecard from the Sugar Collection.

I would love for you to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle team.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!