Friday, September 18, 2015

Oh What Fun- a gift card tag {Avery Elle}

Hello again, :)

I am popping in again today to share a fun gift tag using Avery Elle's Pocket Tag Elle-ments dies and Oh What Fun stamp set and coordinating Elle-ments dies.


I die cut the tag from red card stock and made the pocket by folding up the bottom of the tag and securing the sides with red-line tape.  The pocket is the perfect size for a gift card.  I love that!  

I used the Santa stamp from Oh What Fun to decorate the front of the pocket.  Santa almost looks like he is juggling the snowflakes.  I created the snowdrift behind Santa using the Custom Panel Elle-ments dies.   I also added a little texture to the tag using a snow marker on the trim of Santa's coat. 

Well, that's it for me today.  Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

2 comments:

  1. I think this is so ADORABLE!!! Love that sweet little kraft bag and I am impressed with the tag that also acts as a gift card holder!!! You are such a creative person and it is always so great to stop by here at your blog!!! Have a delightful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it is me again!!! I am such a HUGE fan of yours but I really need to let you know that I won't be around in the bloggy world for the next 10 days - I am taking a much needed break - so except for already written and scheduled Design Team posts I will not be around and that includes commenting!! Please know that it is nothing personal!! But I am excited because when I come back I will be celebrating my 4 year Blogaversary with lots of giveaways all during October!! I did leave some details about that on my blog!! Hope the rest of your September is beautiful and that you keep happy!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!