Friday, September 25, 2015

The Stockings Were Hung... {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

Happy Friday!  Today, I am sharing a card on the Avery Elle blog featuring the Stocking stamp set and Sweet Scallops Elle-ments dies.


I die cut a scalloped rectangle from while card stock and stamped the stockings.  To create the garland of stockings, I wiped the ink off the bows and stamped the stockings repeatedly.  The stars are also from the Sweet Scallops die set. I colored the stockings with Copic markers and used a Snow Marker on the cuffs of many of the stockings for a fun detail.

Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team! Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!