Tuesday, August 5, 2014

You're Bokeh Brilliant {A Month of Neglect}

Hello friends,

I am back today with another card in my Month of Neglect.  This card uses two previously uninked stamps from MFT Stamps- Bokeh Builder and Watt's Up.

I stamped the large circles from Bokeh Builder in Aqua, Pink, Yellow, Pale Blue and Pale Green inks on a panel of white card stock. Next I sponged some yellow and aqua ink on the edges of the card stock.   I noticed that the aqua and yellow ink sort of blended to a shade of green, but I just went with it.


I stamped the sentiment from Watt's Up in black ink and added a few clear sequins. The finished stamped panel was adhered to an aqua card stock base. 



Well that's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, so pretty Katie! I love the effect the blended ink gives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Your bokeh is gorgeous and I really love your new blog design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet and pretty! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!