Thursday, August 7, 2014

S'MORE fun with you {Take 2 Thursday}

Hello friends!

Lindsay and I are back today with another Take 2 Thursday.  This week, we are using the Love You S'more set by Lawn Fawn.   When I purchased this set, I also picked to the coordinating dies, so using the stamps and dies, I created a little campfire scene. 


I die cut the animals, grass and campfire from scraps of cardstock and stamped the coordinating images. I thought about adding some shading with Copics, but decided to leave them as is. 


I adhered the die cuts to a 4 x 6 Project Life title card.  I die cut a stitched circle from white card stock and stamped the sentiment in black ink. 


Be sure to stop by Lindsay's blog to see what she designed with this stamp set.   


Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

4 comments:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!