Saturday, February 15, 2014

FSS: Party Animals

Hello Friends!  

Happy Saturday!  I am on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog today with a fun and fast birthday card idea to share that you can whip up as you are headed out the door.

I stamped the balloon giraffe from Life of the Party in a few different colors of ink on a panel of white cardstock and added a sentiment from Inside Scoop: Birthday.  I love the font used on this sentiment- it's so modern and fun.  The sentiments included with Inside Scoop were designed to go on the inside of the birthday card, but I thought this one worked nicely on the outside too!



As a finishing touch, I rounded the bottom left corner of the stamped panel, affixed a handful of enamel dots and adhered the finished panel to an aqua cardstock base. I think these bright and cheerful balloon party animals would be the life of any celebration!
                      
That's all for me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Katie





2 comments:

  1. I love all the color you put in your projects. It just makes this more fun and happy! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!