Friday, September 27, 2013

Hello Stud Muffin

Hello lovelies!

I am on the Neat & Tangled blog today sharing a card I made suitable for the the big and little men in your life!  Last weekend, I was at a youth football game and saw a little boy wearing a shirt similar to this one.


 I am not sure that I have ever called anyone a "stud muffin," but I think it's an adorable term of endearment.  I pulled out Sketchy Cupcakes and thought about how I could turn the muffin into a "stud muffin."

I made a card base from kraft cardstock and trimmed a panel of patterned paper and adhered it to the front. Next, I die cut a stitched rectangle from white cardstock.  I also die cut the word "stud" using some alphabet dies on black cardstock.

dsc_0475

I stamped the muffin top and wrapper onto cardstock and trimmed them out.  The stud part of the muffin was realized through the use of some bronze brad that have been in my embellishment stash forever.

I adhered the die cut letters and the studded muffin to the white rectangle and stamped "hello" from Just Hello to the card.




dsc_0476

This weekend, this card will be making it's way to Grayson Savery.  You may have seen Danielle's post a few weeks back that she has reopened the Happy Mail for Grayson campaign.  You can read all about it here, and more about Grayson here.


I hope that it brings a smile!  Have a great weekend friends!  Thanks for stopping by!

Katie
Supplies:
Cardstock: White, Kraft, Vino (Avery Elle)
Patterned Paper: Project Life Honey Edition 12 x 12 papers
Stamps: Sketchy Cupcakes and Just Hello (Neat and Tangled)
Ink: Versafine Black
Dies: Coles ABCs (Lawn Fawn), Stitched Rectangles (Lil Inker Designs)
Brads: Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!