Monday, July 9, 2012

Introducing Darling Damask


Good morning!

This week, we are unveiling a brand new stamp set with Skipping Stones Design, Darling Damask. This set is absolutely stunning featuring two lovely damask patterns and a swirl pattern plus lots of sentiments making it perfect for weddings and other formal occasions.  Below is a card I creating using this new set:


I stamped one of the damask images repeatedly on coral paper with a dark orange ink.  I distressed the edges with a few swipes of white ink.  Along the bottom, I stamped the other damask pattern on a piece of light aqua cardstock that I scallop cut and adhered along the bottom.  The sentiment is from Heartsong 2 that I stamped in brown onto a bit of lightly patterned paper from a My Mind's Eye pack.  Some twine, gems, doily, a large flower, and a stick pin finished off the card.  

Stop back here tomorrow for a blog hop featuring the whole Skipping Stones team and our guests featuring our newest set! 

Thank you so much for stopping back- have a fabulous day!

Katie

2 comments:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!