Sunday, September 13, 2020

STAMPtember Exclusive: Holiday Bells


Hello friends, 

I am thrilled to share that Avery Elle's contribution to Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember party is available now! Holiday Bells is a jaunty, sassy holiday set, and I absolutely adore it. The clear stamp set is available for purchase now exclusively at Simon Says Stamp. 


I had the most fun designing and creating this festive scene, my first card of the holiday season!


I stamped the bell outlines with black hybrid ink and colored the images with Copic Markers. On the orange and aqua bels, I stamped the bell patterns on top of the colored image using a coordinating ink color. I used a Brother Scan N Cut to cut out the bells and the bows that I stamped with black ink. 


On a panel of Distress Water Color card stock, I blended some Distress ink in Mowed Lawn and stamped the pine boughs on top with a few different shades of green ink. I stamped the sentiment onto the panel with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I used a tape runner to adhere the bells to the card and Avery Elle's Liquid Adhesive to glue the tiny bows to the top of the bells. I added a few highlights to the bells with a white gel pen and some clear flat sequins as a finishing touch. 

Here's a peek at the Holiday Bells stamp set available NOW at Simon Say Stamp while supplies last. 


Thanks for stopping by and celebrating with me today! 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!