Thursday, January 9, 2020

Cupids! {Avery Elle}

Hi everyone!

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with card to share using the sweet Cupids Clear Stamps. These little Cupid babies are so adorable, I could not resist using all three of the Cupid on my card.

To start, I ink blended a cloud background using a DIY stencil I created using the Pierced Cloud Elle-ments dies. Next, I stamped the Cupid, cloud and bird images and colored them with Copic markers.


To add a little extra interest to the card, I die cut the heart and confetti trail onto the card front and added some glitter behind the die cut for a little subtle sparkle and shine. I adhered the images to the card and stamped the sentiment with black ink.


Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!