Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Thanks Thanks {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Popping in today to share a colorful Thank You card featuring Avery Elle's new Thanks Thanks clear stamps.


I wanted to incorporate a lot of the great sentiments included in the Thanks Thanks set, so I paired colored card stock with heat embossing to make a simple and graphic card. 


I stamped each of the sentiments with Versamark on colored card stock, and I heat embossed each sentiment with the Rose Gold Embossing Powder. I trimmed each piece of card stock into strips and lined up the strips to create the striped design. This design is also great for using up those strips of card stock that we all save and just can't bear to toss. :)

Supplies
Rose Gold Metallic Embossing Powder

That's all for me today. Thanks Thanks so much for stopping by!
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!