Thursday, December 5, 2019

Classroom Valentine Bookmarks {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I am on the Avery Elle blog this week with a little project featuring the Party Tag Elle-ment dies. The Party Tags are wonderfully versatile. I adore the size and fun fishtail design of these tags. With Valentine's Day coming up, I thought the tags were perfectly suited for creating bookmarks for a classroom Valentine exchange or to give the special readers in your life.


I die cut the largest tag from water color card stock and a second layer from pale pink card stock. Onto the water color tag, I created a cloudy background using a DIY cloud stencil and Distress Ink. I stamped the images from the Cupids stamp set onto white card stock and colored the images with Copic markers. I adhered the images to the tag.


I stamped the sentiments onto white card stock with clear Embossing ink and heat embossed the sentiments with Avery Elle's Rose Gold fine detail embossing powder. Finally I attached all the tags together using Raspberry Hemp Twine.

Supplies

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!