Sunday, February 24, 2019

All of Us {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Just popping by quickly today to share a card featured a couple weeks back on the Avery Elle design blog.  You know when you think you published a post, but you didn't.  Yep, that's been my February! Anyway, I thought I would share my All of Us card here with you, because this set is super cute and so fun to color! 


I stamped the line of kitties onto white card stock twice using Avery Elle's New Moon Dye ink.  Next, I used Copic Markers to add markings to each kitty. It was so fun to give each kitty unique markings and his or her own personality. I die cut the kitties with the coordinating All of Us Elle-ments die and trimmed each line in half.

I arranged the kitties in frames cut with the Photo Mat Elle-ments die.  I stamped, colored and die cut the little signs and tucked them behind the line of kitties. I backed each frames scene with patterned paper and adhered the frames onto a note card that I covered with diagonal patterned paper from the Sorbet Patterned Paper collection.

As a finishing touch, I added some of the photo corners and other elements from the Photo Mat Elle-ments set.

Supplies:


I just love this set.  It's perfect for making cards from a crowd!  
Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!