Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Peace Love and Joy (Right at Home)

Hello friends, 

I am so excited to be guest designing this month with Right at Home stamps to celebrate their latest holiday release!

I have two projects to share with you in the coming weeks and my first card is below. 


I created a wintery landscape by blending a watercolor panel with Distress Inks.  I sprayed water onto the panel to lift the link and give it the look of millions of stars in the sky.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the Peace Love and Joy stamp set with silver embossing powder.  The trees are actually the leaf veins from the Cozy Cardinal stamp set.

Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Right at Home blog for more inspiration using these and the rest of their newest release!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!