Friday, December 16, 2016

Sending Smiles {Avery Elle}

Hello friends!

Happy Friday!  I am on the Avery Elle blog today sharing an idea using the new Rocky Shores Elle-ments die. All of my Avery Elle supplies used on this card are linked below.

 I paired the die with the Hello Chum stamp set and coordinating dies to create an under the sea look.  I love the versatility of the die- it can be used to create a scene under the sea or on dry land.  The craggy cuts and the grass dies were really thoughtful additions to the die set.  I had fun tucking sea grass and coral shapes into the crevices of the ocean floor.  It really makes the rocky shape pop!


The watery background was created by blending distress inks onto a panel of watercolor card stock. The shark and fishy friends were colored with Copic Markers.

Supplies: 

Well that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more fun inspiration from the Avery Elle team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!