Friday, August 5, 2016

Simple Sympathy Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the With Sympathy stamp set.  I really struggle with sympathy cards, I really don't even like to make them in advance (bad ju-ju and all), so typically I end up buying one at Hallmark or a drug store should the need arise.  I feel really bad about that because cards are kinda my thing and most my friends know that.  

I have to say that the With Sympathy stamp set - here paired with the Konnichiwa stamp set makes it so simple to create an effortlessly elegant card. 


I stamped the cherry blossom branch from Konnichiwa onto a piece of lightly textured card stock.  I die cut the word "sympathy," adhered it to the card, stamped "with" and a few blossoms. I trimmed the panel and adhered it to a black notecard.  It's simple, but a thoughtful gesture to let someone know that you are thinking of them during a difficult time. 


Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!