Thursday, April 21, 2016

Succulent Rock Garden {Waffle Flower Crafts)

Hello friends, 

Just popping in to share a quick and easy card I made using Waffle Flower Craft's Succulents stamp set and die.  I paired the Succulents with the Rock My World stamp set for a little indoor gardening. Or maybe I should call it indoor CARD-ening. :)  


There is something so zen and peaceful about rock gardens and even more so when tough little succulents are added to the mix.  On a panel of white card stock, I stamped the smaller rocks from the Rock My World stamp set in earthy tones of moss, charcoal, gray and tan.  Next, I inked up and stamped the succulents.  I rolled the outer edge of the stamps in a darker ink tone to give it a little added dimension.


Speaking of dimension, I used foam tape to plant these little guys in their rock garden.  I adhered the stamped panel to a kraft note card and stamped the "hello" sentiment in black ink.  I just love the Succulent trend- these low maintenance plants are right up my alley, so I hoping this one sticks around for a while. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!