Friday, April 15, 2016

Party Time {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends, 

It's Friday!  Time to party!!!! To celebrate, I am over on the Waffle Flower blog with a collection of fun party ideas featuring balloons.

Balloons served as the inspiration for my card, so I pulled out the Congrats stamp set and created a Celebration card featuring a line up of balloons in rainbow colors.   

I did some simple masking to stamp the balloon line onto Bristol smooth paper.  I added color using Zig Clear Color markers and a water brush. 


I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card in black in and used a black pen and ruler to draw in the balloon strings.  I adhered the completed panel to a green note card and voila, all done and party perfect!

Please stop by the Waffle Flower blog for even more party inspiration starring balloons!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!