Friday, December 18, 2015

A Latte Love {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Waffle Flower blog today sharing a round up of coffee-themed items and inspiration.  My card features the darling Warm Wishes stamp set, Flower Circle Die and the Stay Focused die


This card is one of my first attempts at no line Copic coloring.  To achieve the look, I stamped the cup in Antique Linen Distress Ink and then used a few Copic markers to add color and shading (R20, R30, R32).  Since I don't have a ton of markers in that peachy-pink color family, I used W0 and W2 to add some additional depth and shading. The coffee liquid was colored using E31 and E33. 


I added one of the tabs from the Stay Focused die set.  I didn't have the right shade of card stock to go inside the tab, so I just colored white paper with the R32 Copic marker and placed it inside the tab.

I hope you will stop by the Waffle Flower blog to check out some of my fun coffee finds and even more Waffle Flower inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by!

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!