Friday, May 8, 2015

Tea Time Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today sharing a card I made with the Tea Time stamp set and coordinating dies


I stamped several tea cups and a lone saucer on white cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers before die-cutting each shape.  I stacked the tea cups and to give them a true nested look, I carefully cut the rim of each cup and inserted the stacked cups.  I secured the cups to each other with tape runner in the front and a bit of washi tape in the back.  



I adhered the stack of cups and saucer to a white note card on which I had adhered a strip of cheerful gingham paper from the Everyday Collection Paper Pad.  I little doily on top of the gingham lends a fun tablecloth look.  I added the sentiment in black ink before adding a few sequins as a finishing touch. 

That's all for me today, but you should totally stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more ideas and inspiration- seriously- it's good stuff over there!  

Thanks for stopping by! 
Katie


2 comments:

  1. In love with this tea time card - so cute and so clever and just so well done!!! Thanks for always creating such great cards with you awesome style and distinction!!! I am sorry for the lack of my commenting lately - I have been struggling and doing some soul searching so I have not been on the computer much!! I have looked through your awesome posts with all your amazing creations today and rather than go backwards and comment on all of them I am going to start fresh!! Hope you have a LOVELY day!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!