Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps- Jar of Hearts

Hello and Happy Saturday friends!  

I am on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog today with another Valentine's Day card idea using the two newest sets from FSS: Love Signs and When Hearts Collide.




I die cut a jar from white cardstock and stamped the 'hubba hubba' and 'hot stuff' conversation hearts from Love Signs with Versamark and embossed them with pink, light pink, and red embossing powder.  I created the solid hearts by using a Versamark marker to fill in the words on all but two of the hearts. 




Next I added a few chalkboard touches with white pencil and white pigment ink.  Finally, I stamped "love sweet love" from When Hearts Collide onto a tag and tied it to the jar with a bit of baker's twine.  I adhered the completed panel to a pink cardstock base. 

      
Well that's all for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Katie

3 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable...is that a cameo cut or a regular die for the mason jar? If it's cameo, I have it...but if it is a regular die, I need it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect Valentine's card, Katie! Pinned......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the embossing of the hearts are amazing! Simple beautiful, Katie!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!