Saturday, June 8, 2013

Congratulations

Hello friends,

I hope you are having a good weekend.  I wanted to share a card I made for the latest Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge.  This week's trend watch is all about gold and here's my take on the challenge:

PS- Congratulations

When I first saw the Digits set, I loved how the 8 looked like two interlocking circles or wedding bands.  To achieving this look, I embossed the 8 in gold and added the diamond from Little Lady and the sentiment from Simply Said- also embossed with gold. I matted the stamped panel onto gold shimmer paper and a little twirly, scrolly ribbon finished off the card.


You have until Sunday night, June 9, 2012 to link up your take on this week's challenge!  Thanks for stopping by!

Katie



5 comments:

  1. LOVE your Elegant Card!! Such a Beautiful take on the Gold Challenge!! THANKS so much for joining us over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, this is so puuurty Katie! I LOVE it! I also LOVE your blog look, so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! What a super creative use of the number 8 stamp! I had noticed the same thing - but you pulled it together SOOOO perfectly! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! I love that you made that 8 into rings! I thought this was from the Wedding Showers die set-- CLEVER!!! Fab job! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Trend Watch challenge! Hope you stop by and join in the fun this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Katie! Love the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!