Friday, September 21, 2012

Feature Friday- May all your wishes come true!

Hello and Happy Friday!

This week, I pulled out some recent and older Skipping Stones stamp sets and created a bit of a scene, well a scene on paper, anyways!

dsc_0072
This card uses Garden Stamp Kiss, Dandelion Dreams, Beautiful Botanicals and Breathtaking Butterflies. I first cut a piece of cardstock with a wavy trimmer and created a bit of a mask.  Then on a piece of light blue cardstock, I stamped the circle pattern repeatedly to create a grassy hill. 

dsc_0076
Next, with versamark ink, I stamped various botanical silhouettes and embossed them with colored embossing powder. To keep the powders from blending together, you will want to do one color or one image at a time.  I did yellow, then white, followed by pink.

dsc_0073
I stamped a solid butterfly from Breathtaking Butterflies and embossed with pink embossing powder and stamped the sentiment from Dandelion Dreams in black ink.   Lastly, I debossed the finished panel with a canvas impression plate and adhere to a black cardbase.

I hope you like this little scene I created.... with my stamps!  Thank for stopping by!

Katie

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Katie!!!! Love the bold colors of the silhouette stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!