Monday, February 13, 2012

This one is for my girls

Hello-

I have been having a cozy sort of day getting settled back into everyday life and remembering our recent vacation.  I thought I'd share a photo of the girls + Snow White at Cinderella's Royal Table.  The girls had just been Bibbidi Bobbidi'ed at the castle boutique, so they are looking a bit like extras from Toddlers and Tiaras. Check out Paige with the fabulous weave! Sophie looks so sweet in her ballerina bun and Tiana dress (which was the least itchy dress in her opinion, ergo the one we purchased). The girls were sprinkled with pixie dust by their fairy godmothers and loved every minute of it.  That is what is important, right?


And I have some words of advice that I would like to share with my girls and all the princesses of the world (and their Queen Mums)....


Have a great evening!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!