Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Layered Cupcake {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I have a card to share today featuring Avery Elle's new Layered Cupcake clear stamps. I was immediately intrigued when I spied the previews for this set, but I was a little apprehensive too because layered stamps can be tricky. 

Once I figured out the layering line up (hint- align towards the bottom, not the top,) it was pure magic. seeing all the layers come together was like watching heat embossing for the very first time. Seriously! I fell in love fast!  


I got a little carried away making layered cupcakes and two of them found their way onto this card. I die cut the images using the coordinating Elle-ments dies and adhered them to a panel of card stock cut with the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments die. I added a couple clear flat sequins and a sentiment from the Sweet Day clear stamps. 


Supplies: 

Layed Cupcakes clear stamps

Layered Cupcakes Elle-ments

Sweet Day clear stamps

Wonky Stitches Elle-ments


Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!