Monday, February 15, 2021

Hello Sunshine {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

Katie here with a card and technique to share with you featuring Avery Elle's Loads of Hello stamp set. Loads of Hello is such a great set and the main sentiments are a substantial size and easily command attention on a card. 

One of my favorite techniques for sets with big and bold sentiments is to substitute an image for a letter. 



For this technique, I selected the "hello" sentiment. I stamped and die cut 'hello" and cut off the "o" and replaced it with the sun image from the Sunshine stamp set. 


To reinforce the sunshine vibe, I added the "sunshine" text block from the Loads of Hello set. I created the background using the Oval Burst Elle-ments die and the Cloud Mat Elle-ments die. I backed the oval with a gradient blue piece of patterned paper from the Spring Collection paper pad. I also added a couple clouds I had previously cut using the Cloud Mat die. 

Once everything was adhered into place, I added a few clear sequins as a finishing touch. 

Supplies: 

I hope this idea inspires you to look at new ways to combine your sentiments and images! Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!